Once we receive a formal approval from Labour Ministry, necessary statutory documentation & approvals after signing off of the contract on the approved service, following stages would apply in the selection process:
- Career Counselling
We provide counselling service to understand their needs. We help candidates to focus on understanding one’s own self, as well as work trends, so that one can take an informed decision about their career. We provide candidates with latest market information which will be useful for them to make the decision.
- Admission Process/Resume Screening
– Initial filtration of CV’s to check on profile fitment.
– Eligibility check & Education experience.
– Age Limit 21 to 29 years
– Valid passport
– Physically and Medically Fit
– To check medical fitness certificate provided by general hospital of Bhutan(JDWNRH)
– Full size photo with white background
– We provide specific position for candidates which contain the details of company or a hotel, including salary, benefits, job responsibilities, accommodation and fooding, expected work hours, the desired start date, and additional details that are important for the candidates to know. Other services that we provide are advices on foreign countries, their culture and so on.
– Short-listed candidates will undergo interview by Foreign company HR team.
– The Principle of institute would explain all shortlisted candidates the desired functional roles & responsibilities of mentioned job position.
– We would be checking candidate’s stability attitude, and confidence to & meet the profile fitment requirements.
– We give the candidates a guidance and brief them regarding company and the position they are sitting for interview. The interview preparation sessions are conducted by Institute teaching faculty. Before the candidate face the interviewer we make sure they are well groomed, we also make sure they prepared on their self-introduction.
– Telephonic Interview, skype interview are held by foreign company HR team and check basic competency, language skills, age, personality & presentation skills would be assessed.
- Offer Letter
– Foreign Company to process Job offer letter for selected Candidates during the final interview. On receiving Job offer from company, Candidates to sign and we would send back to client.
– We would be explaining the terms & conditions of the employment contract of Foreign principles.
– We would let the selected candidates to sign undertaking letter of our company and explaining the terms and condition.
– The candidates should make sure to include his/her parents or guardian legally.
- Processing of Documents
After signing of Job offer letter of foreign principles candidates should process below mentioned documents:
- Medical Certificate
The selected overseas Bhutanese worker should undergo the thorough medical tests by General hospital of Bhutan i.e. JDWNRH.
Medical investigation includes Chest X-ray, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Malaria, Urine HCG, Blood Pressure, Respiratory system, Cardiovascular system and Current Mental status, TB, Pregnancy.
They should pay sum of Nu.550 only for above medical test to General Hospital. The timing is from 4pm.
- Police Security Clearance
The selected overseas Bhutanese worker should process the Police NOC to ensure the candidates has no criminal record with Royal Bhutan of police till date.
The certificate is issued for the purpose of processing his or her employment in Foreign country. The candidates should first go to Tashichho Dzong under Law and Order division with valid online approved NOC. The Law and order division shall then give forwarding letter to Royal Bhutan Police and individual should go to Police Headquarter which is located below the General Hospital for thorough investigation by Royal Bhutan Police.
The selected candidates should provide us with the valid passport for processing of visa by foreign principles. For processing of passport the individual application form must be submitted to the Passport Division, Ministry of Foreign
Affairs at Changangkha. To apply for a passport, you can either apply online (www.citizenservices.gov.bt) or visit the Passport Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Changangkha.
The requirements for passports are as follows:
1. Duly filled-in application form. Fee of Nu. 1,000/-.
2. Copy of valid citizenship identity card
3.Valid online Security Clearance Certificate.
Most recent passport-size photograph. The size of the photograph should be 45 mm x 35 mm with your facial image taking up 70 to 80 % of the photograph and the photograph must be:
1. white background without border;
2. portrait style with eyes open and forehead & ears clearly visible;
3. without flash reflection, tinted lenses and thick frames if you are wearing glasses;
4. without shadow with sharp and clear focus;
5. of high quality with no ink marks or creases;
6. printed on photo-quality paper for photographs taken with a digital camera;
7. clean with no smudge marks;
8. glued and not stapled or pinned to the application; and
9. not older than six months.
10. The Passport Division will be open from Monday to Friday as follows:
4. Mark sheet and School Leaving certificate
The selected overseas Bhutanese worker should provide us with the Pass Certificate issued by Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment(BCSEA) school leaving certificate issued by school/college. No PCNA certificate is allowed for overseas.
After completion of your Medical certificate, Police certificate and Passport, candidates should go through documents attestation from Judicial System:
Notarization/Attestation of Documents
Notarization is a legal process to ensure that the produced documents processed by the candidate are authentic. It is a part of security that ensures the Bhutan government of your trustworthiness. Also, doing so shall build trust in between the employer and employee or when you are travelling for work.
Procedure for Document Notarization/Attestation from Court
Apply online and create user
Judicial Service >> Application for Attest Wills, Contracts, Agreements and Testaments Registration Form
Once you have submitted your application, kindly keep track of your application number that was generated while submitting. Also, you can use Track Your Application on the right side if you wish to see the status of your application Make sure to attach all the necessary documents that were listed under the attachment. Furthermore, ensure to bring all the original documents during the hearing day.
1. Copy of the Contracts/Job offer
2. Original Citizenship Identity Card
3. Original Medical Certificate, Police Certificate
4. Original Marksheet & School Leaving Certificate
5. Copy of Experience Letter
6. Copy of a legally signed application with Tracker no.
Make 2 copies of each above mentioned documents and make sure to attach all the necessary documents that were listed under the attachment. Furthermore, ensure to bring all the original documents during the hearing day, Thimphu district court.
Foreign Company will prepare selected candidates work visa after the medical fitness completion.
FEES AND COSTS
- The Agent shall be permitted to charge a placement fee equivalent to or not more than one-month basic salary of selected candidates.
- The placement fee shall be collected from selected candidates:
a. 50%% on the confirmation of employment offer; and
b. 50% upon air ticket confirmation.
- The selected candidates for Kuwait shall be responsible for Visa stamping fee of 6000 only.
- Documentation costs to be paid by the selected candidates shall include, but is not limited to the following:
b. Security clearance certificate
c. Medical fitness certificate
- We agency will shall recruit and place job seekers in occupations approved by the MOLHR.
- We Agent shall be responsible for the compliance by their Foreign Employer of all obligations under the employment contract.
- The Agent shall act on the complaints or issues brought to its attention and submit a report to the Department.
- The Agent shall ensure that every selected candidate attends the pre- departure briefings as required by the Ministry.
Our Placement Partners
Trained students placements overseas
Need Help? Refer our FAQs page
About VET by EHL
The Vocational Education and Training (VET) licence model developed by EHL offers companies and training centres the opportunity to deliver best -in-class programs. It uses proven methods to ensure a high quality of training and employability
The VET system in Switzerland is an integral building block of the Federal education system where training is tailored to the demand of skills & qualifications needed in each industry. The Swiss Vocational Education and TRaining (VET) System prepares young people to enter the workforce, to ensure a steady supply of qualified labour.
Three Certificate grades comprised of the skills necessary in order to become a Culinary professional.
Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced. Do you have what it takes to become a master chef.
Three Certificate grades comprised of the skills necessary in order to become a FnB service professional.
Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced. Do you have what it takes to become a 5 star server.
Three Certificate grades comprised of the skills necessary in order to become a Rooms professional.
Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced. Can you become a connoisseur of room service.
Three Certificate grades comprised of the skills necessary in order to become a Hotel administration professional.
Foundation, Intermediate, and Advanced. Can you run administration professionally.